Sunday 9 June 2013

FREEDOM!!!

  Today afternoon flight, my mother, sister, lil' brother, and grandma are going to Malaysia on sudden!. I was left here at home with daddy and my other brother. I feel FREE HERE!! although my holiday is coming a couple days again. hahahaaa.. horray!! FREEDOM CAME!
  And yesterday, it was my day full of classical music ._. It's was really boring and annoy me, although some not!
  Early in the morning at 10 am, my teacher called me to go there to take my Music Program report or i could say it's cello class report. And he also told me and my other friends to play in front of our parents. Once i've heard "PLAY IN FRONT OF OUR PARENTS", i was nervous because we are playing the song which is called Sonata  and I don't know which sonata is it.
   Then in the afternoon, there is a 6th grade show, which my brother also joined the show for his farewell celebration. and we are invited to the show and the show is quite funny and interesting too, although some not.
   In the night at 7 pm, there is another show again, from Henoch Kristanto. I was really lazy to see the show and because of my sister, she told my mom to buy her the ticket and i was force to watch that too. I knew that the show will be boring and it's true!


At the show, i saw some of my friends there and i told her to sit beside me, where there is some empty chair beside me. And my the other friend, i chat with her through my phone and laugh like a stupid people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment