Saturday 20 July 2013

Unexpectable Monday

my school started yesterday and it was horrible yet boring. i got to wake up in a very early morning and rush for my bath cause my sister going to have her turn after me. my friends and others probably thinks that "yey.. school started and i finally i can meet up with my friend and have fun. yet, i can end up this boring holiday." but i'm not! i don't even ready for school yet. i need a longer holiday and i don't go anywhere for my holiday, i haven't got my new school bag *which the old one almost ripped and i've been using that bag for 6 years*, and i don't even get bored at house dude!Yeah.. although sometimes i did. but that's not the point, the point is I DON'T WANT TO SCHOOL YET! IT'S BOOORRRIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My classmates were all still same, they still got their own face, own name and whatsoever *although one of my classmate were moved to other class* and the different was my old teacher was a boy and now change to girl and they got different name of course. and why did he moved just don't ask me and i don't even want to know yet, i was happy he was moved and it's like FINALLY!!!!!!!!! i've been waiting for that teacher to step away from the floor in my school and yey!! he finally gone. * what and evil student* haha..

and the first day of school, my friend were all talking about their holidays and blablabla.. i just listen to it and i only reply these 2 sentences "ya, then", "oooo.." but seriously, it don't even look like a sentences. and then, our principal told all the students to gather all in the badminton court. and we were all lining up according to our level and then she speech for about 20 minutes without telling us to sit and i was like "ooohhh.. WTF is this principal.. don't you know that we were all tired of standing about 20 minutes" in the whole 20 minutes she tells all about the regulation in this school and all the principal almost did that once the new academic started and the first thing they will say is "first, please don't take your phone, gadget, and all the electronic things. don't play your blackberry or ipad or tablet at your class, while the teacher is teaching and you only can play during lunch time and breakfast." and yeah.. good then, i don't have any blackberry, ipad, even tablet. i just have an iphone which it means i can play my iphone during class cause you don't even says that "no iphone allowed" hahaa.. and yet, she just keep saying "welcome back to the school " from the begining of her speech till the end of her speech. 

yeah, this is a several pictures for the last blog i posted, and by the way, i finally got my card reader.










sister b'day cake 
*ignore this ugly effect*



No comments:

Post a Comment