Friday 12 July 2013

What a Friday!

Yeah~ it's Friday today and i got soooooooo little things to do. I wore my pajamas all day long, and yeah. i woke up really late until my servant woke me up. yet, it was already 11 something and i was sooooo freaking lazy to have my bath. and i have my bath when it was almost 2. i had a soooo boring day,so i took out my camera and take some picture of my brother and whatever. the worst one, i got a scratch in my car at night and it was so freaking dark and it bleed all around my leg. and, i dont know what things that scratch me and, it just look exactly like a cat scratch. and seriously, i'm using my very old laptop in my house and it just stink! the battery charger keep discharged from the laptop and it was justtt STINK! and, i can't even post any pictures yet, before it's tomorrow, for me to take my card reader yet in my grandma's home cause this laptop just didn't have a place for me to put my memory card there.

and yeah, my sister getting old yesterday, because it was her 16th birthday (in chinese tradition,but she's only 15 actually) yeaah, we just sing a "happy birthday" song, cut out the cake, and eat,and so on. it looks so simple here but it actually yes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment